With the Conventional 1% Down with Equity Boost program you could buy a home for as little as one percent down.
Here's how it works:
- You put 1% down.
- Your lender contributes 2%.
- Giving you a total of 3% equity at closing - Enough for a Conventional Loan Program.
Is this for real? Yes. Is there a catch? No. Are there some more details? Yes.
- The 2% lender contribution may only be applied to the down-payment. It can't be used to pay closing costs.
- The seller can still contribute to your closing costs.
- The program can be available with no monthly Mortgage Insurance.
- This program is available from select lenders.
- You still have to meet all of the other normal lending criteria, for example: acceptable credit, sufficient income, 2-year job history, acceptable debt-to-income ratios, etc.
- Minimum 700 FICO Required.
We want to help you get a mortgage! Click here to begin the application process, or click here to contact us and discuss your situation.
Start Here - to Apply for a 1% Down Payment Loan